“The ultimate enjoyment from historic car ownership is surely participating in events”…
Lexham Engineering offer a complete service for the Historic Racing or Classic Car enthusiast, Whether you are looking to run a full season in Historic F1, Historic Sports cars or your taking your first steps in Historic racing we can prepare the car, organize FIA papers, transport and support your car or cars anywhere in the world, with multiple years experience racing in Europe and the United States, we will make sure you have a successful and enjoyable race weekend.
Our range of services includes:
- Preparing and testing your car
- FIA Historic Technical Passport (HTP) eligibility and application (if required)
- Crack testing to FIA specifications and most international series (as required)
- Event and race entry and entry requirement management
- Transport your “ready-to-race” car to and from the event
- Specific circuit set-up (ratios and vehicle geometry)
- Safety equipment management
- On track engineering support
- Tyre and fuel management and spares inventory
- Hospitality package.